November 23, 2020 Ethereum 2.0 deposits reach 60% of threshold.

The Ethereum 2.0 staking deposit contract now holds 60% of the total assets needed to begin Phase 0 launch. The remaining 40% must be deposited into the contract by tomorrow at 7:30am EST in order for the launch to commence on December 1st as planned.

Sources: